Thursday, January 21, 2010

When I wax my eye brows will (more) hair grow back?

No not at all. To me, it's no different than tweezing or anything else.





I've heard that some women's hair growth slows the more they wax. My personal experience though, it hasn't slowed.





I suggest waxing for everyone though. It's efficient, and your eyebrows look so much better. They look clean, neat, and just so much better. If you haven't done it before, you're probably afraid of pain. It's not too bad, but it depends. Sometimes it does sting a little, but other times it doesn't hurt one bit.When I wax my eye brows will (more) hair grow back?
No, actually the opposite.. The more you wax the eventually stops growing..When I wax my eye brows will (more) hair grow back?
well.. it honestly varies between people.


more may grow will back, but they will be smaller, and thinner.


or... none might grow back.


good luck, and hope i helped! :)
its no different than tweezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment