Thursday, January 21, 2010

Girls do u like guys with hairy body or a guy that shaves or wax their body hair?

I agree with Leela...


wax wax wax..


and show that body..


:]Girls do u like guys with hairy body or a guy that shaves or wax their body hair?
I like a boy, shaving his beard, and about legs and body, he shouldn't be irritating. ( He should be with less hair.)Girls do u like guys with hairy body or a guy that shaves or wax their body hair?
Almost all of the girls likes less hair for the boys coz boys look neater with less hair
umm... maybe waxes? but i wouldnt wanna no about it
less hairy is better.
less hairy... :)
wax wax wax


so we can actually see your body
well i prefer less hairy guys.. everyone has their own opinion
Hmm... You know, as long as a guy doesn't look like a werewolf, hair is ok. It is making men even more manly.


Personally I like that hair on belly and on legs.
a guy with normal body hair.
Hey every one has their own opinion wit their man =] but i perfer a man that is not that hairy like on its back or on his chest that is f***** nasty!!!!Food or sper* could get stuck
You know, I think a lot of girls might disagree with me, but I think that a guy without body hair looks really strange. As long as the hair is manageable and doesn't make the guy look like a gorilla, I say, with hair. (But not ';hairy,'; that makes me think of Cousin It, or Tarzan.)
When I was in high school I would have said no hair cause hair on the chest reminded me of older men and that scared me. But now I will say I like hair on the chest..but not crazy scary too much hair that is all bushy and popping out the top of your shirt when it is all buttoned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment