Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have rly bad eyebrows and upper lip hair i want to wax it but im scared my mom is going to say no?

like she has said before like last year in the summer of 8th grade tht i was too young to do tht stuff bt im almost turning 15! in like 2 months i hate thisI have rly bad eyebrows and upper lip hair i want to wax it but im scared my mom is going to say no?
I'm 28 and I'm telling you, Talk to your mom again, about how it's making you feel self-conscious. Chances are, she's got the same genes, and can understand how you feel. It's been another year, and I think your mom may think you're old enough now, especially if you talk to her girl to girl instead of just doing it yourself anyway. Definitely go to the salon for your first facial wax experience--it will give you an idea of the professional technique that you can try to imitate later yourself at home.I have rly bad eyebrows and upper lip hair i want to wax it but im scared my mom is going to say no?
Thats just wrong. She should allow you to do it. I mean you can shave your mustache. Ive had a slight one and I shave mine. No dark upper lip either as long as you use alot of shaving cream. I would do my lip without her consent because its my upper lip and Im the one getting made fun of. The eyebrows though you have to wait for her consent. If you need her consent on the eyebrows you should not shave your mustache until you have cried (real tears) and told her that it is making you extremely depressed that you can not do anything about it.
once you go, you have to keep going.. or tell your mom you want your own wax kit and you can do it yourself.. tell her you are growing up and want to take care of yourself with some responsibility and you will help pay for the kit.





*(go to the salon first)*


you might want to try and dye your lip hairs rather than wax them, you will be doing it your WHOLE life if you start to wax... my ocusin is 23 and she waxes her lip sometimes and sometimes dyes it.
Ask her again and tell her how much it's bothering you. She's probably reluctant to see her little girl grow up. My mom was like that, she used to say that once you start waxing then you'll never stop. It still doesn't change the fact that it needs to be done! Keep asking until she gives in. Don't whine about it but make it clear how much it bothers you.
just tell her it makes you feel embarrassed and that if she lets you get it waxed, you will feel much better about yourself. the girls are true about once you wax, you will have to keep waxing. maybe you could save up money to get electrolysis (permanent hair removal). good luck hun!
dude. im 13. and i do it.





its quit emmberrising when ppl at ur school tell u EWW U have a mustache!!!!! (they told me that b4)





it doesnt do anything to u..





allthough i do have to warn u.. if u dont wash ur face after u wax. u will get some SERIOUS zits.SO wash ur face.


after u wax.
ok im like ur age and i wax my eyebrows!! u need to tell her that it is okay to wax any unwanted hair at ur age. thats wat my mom said when i told her i was scared to ask so since ur about to turn 15 she sould let u do it
u can get homemade wax kits for like 5$


u can do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment