Thursday, January 21, 2010

How i can remove my body hair with uot using any chimical or wax?

you can shave or tweeze( use an eppilator) or go for the more expensive but permanent option of laser hair removal.How i can remove my body hair with uot using any chimical or wax?
shave or use tweasers





or there's this thing you can buy, I can't remember the name of it right now, I think it's Veet.


You spread it on your legs like shaving cream and it comes with this razor type thing but it doesn't have blades. And shave regularly, the Veet removes your hair. I'm not sure if you can use it anywhere besides your legs...I know it works because my friend uses it and she says it works.





I'm assuming you're a girlHow i can remove my body hair with uot using any chimical or wax?
using a razor, but by chemicals do you mean shaving gel or veet. i would definatly use a shaving gel if using a razor, or you can use veet/nair creams, but do a test first, i have senitive skin and cant use them
Shaving or sugaring (like waxing). I have heard of a woman from another culture being prepared for her marriage by having every single hair plucked from her body by a group of women using tweezers but she did have to be sedated first. Probably not what you had in mind ...
Shaving, plucking, electrolysis (thought this usually has to be followed by waxing or plucking to get the hair out from the root in order to prevent it growing back) or laser treatment if you're rich! =)
ignore the idiots above, use veet sand paper thing, its not painful or anythin, u just rub it on ur skin, read the instuctions b4 u use it though. good luck hun x
Shave or use cream. Thats what I do. Waxing hurts.
Burn it off.
the miracle of shaving
lotion that removes hair
Threading; It hurts but its worth it


:)
it's called a R-A-Z-O-R!!! ZZZZZZZ!!!
shave

No comments:

Post a Comment