Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a really bad build-up on my hair that my stylist said is wax.?

I have hair down to my butt, very long and thick. I have had this build-up on my hair for sometime now and I can not get rid of it, it almost smells like mildew if put my hair up when it is wet. It looks like lice eggs but I do not have lice. I have a wedding I am in in the next month could someone please help me and suggest something to get rid off this, it is very unattractive and a real pain in the butt. Please respond by email as soon as anyone knows what this is or has experiened the same problem. Thank YouI have a really bad build-up on my hair that my stylist said is wax.?
I'm not totally sure what it is, but try getting a cute and blow dry from your hairdresser (or try a different stylist). Salons have what is called a laquer remover shampoo, which should get rid of the wax and fusty smell. If your stylist can't help you, go for a free consultation at another salon. You're not obliged to buy anything or pay any money, just to discuss your hair problem with the hairdresser and hear her opinions. Try a variety of salons, because each stylist has different experiences and areas of expertise, so don't rely on just one.





When you're at home try a deep cleaning/clarifying and detoxifying shampoo. Avoid using any hair products other than shampoo and conditioner - if it clears up, then you know the hair products you use are to blame.





I hope it clears up soon! take care xI have a really bad build-up on my hair that my stylist said is wax.?
change your shampoo product like 'suave' to 'pantiene proV' your hair oils build up an 'ammunity' to the shampoo. They 'wax' in you hair i think it just oils from your scalp. I hope this helps you. Make sure you wash out any extra conditioner etc.
Try Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo. It is good at getting rid of build up, but make sure that you use a good conditioner afterwards. It will also take out some of the moisture in your hair at the same time. It is a strong shampoo and it is ok to use twice, but PLEASE do not forget to re-moisturize with a good shampoo afterwards.
TRY NEUTRALIZING SHAMPOO OR CLARIFYING SHAMPOO....THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT PROBLEM
A clarifying shampoo wil take care of it!!!
Have you tried a chelating shampoo or solution? If not then go to the beauty supply and ask for chelating products. And a fine tooth comb. Good luck!
use a clarifying shampoo or go to the salon and tell them to help you removwe it it's only 5-10 bucks
uhm well hum ohh... well, ok. geezz. never heard of it. but you did make me smile. sorry bout you luck. and REALLY good luck on this.
Try using a bit of baking soda before you shampoo. That can help strip excess product out of your hair.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment