Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I remove wax from my hair?

I just got my eyebrows waxed today and the girl who didn't speak a word of english dripped wax on my hair! I didn't notice the extent of how much she dripped until I got home. I tried separating the strands a whole clump of hair came out!!!!!!! there's still more wax in my hair bt im afraid if i try to wash it out then more hair will come out...what should I do???How can I remove wax from my hair?
use your hair dryer on medium to high heat setting... soften up the wax and use a paper towel to start soaking up the melting wax. you should be able to get enough of it out so you can gently pull a comb thru your hair. after that shampoo with as hot as you can stand water and that should do it.





works good for chewing gum and tree sap too.How can I remove wax from my hair?
Hot hot water and a towel and a little time. Peace
YOU GO BACK





AND TELL THE MANAGER WHAT HAPPEND

















ARE YOU KIDDING?











I would have eatin her





I feel your pain








My foreign housemaid woman threw away some of my instrument bills. I am about to clobber that *****, she doesn't even TRY to learn English.
just melt the wax in warm water - let it fall away from the hair
Try softening/heating it with a hair dryer? Then gently roll it back and forth between your thumb and forefinger to make a clump of wax. Then pull it out.





It might work?
Use hair conditioner. Use hair conditioner, massage until it losens up and comes of the hair, and rinse with warm to hot water.





Lady Cedar
Hold ice cubes against it and freeze it, You can then break it apart and get it out.
baby oil, no worries....just use your fingernail to gently work it out.
Vasoline works
wash in hot water and shampoo.
If you have a curling iron, wrap the waxy hair in a paper towel, then put the hot curling iron on top of the paper towel. The intense heat from the curling iron will melt the wax, and then the paper towel will absorb it. You may need to repeat this process a few times until the wax is all removed. Then, a thorough shampoo with hot water should take out any remaining residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment