Saturday, January 23, 2010

I had my legs waxed and it's a week and i feel hair growing back?

I got them done a week ago and she said it would last for a month. but i feel hair coming back in already! is this normal or did i get jibbed?I had my legs waxed and it's a week and i feel hair growing back?
you will feel them coming back after a week dont worry about it but after a month your legs will be back to how they were beforeI had my legs waxed and it's a week and i feel hair growing back?
yes it is normal


everybody hair groe at it's own speed some people may last for a month some may last for days it all depends on.
its normal, i mean waxing doesn't gurantee how long it will keep your legs smooth...i reckon u are one of those hairy people who have bushy eyebrows and very long hair so your legs take that form of growing hair quickly.
I'd be glad to wax em by hand for you
your legs where just meant to be hairy
just let those bad boys get furry as hell. its sexy...
This is quite normal after your first waxing.
This will happen for the first few times...Maybe it's just one or two but after a few times waxing you will notice changes and it WILL last a month!!!
hair start growing back after 7-10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment