Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to wax the hair off my butt but i have problems maneuvering...???

do i lay down and put my legs in the air and look down, (like a frog)


or do i get in a dog position and rip it from behind.


it sure hurts.I want to wax the hair off my butt but i have problems maneuvering...???
ha ha lol


this is really funning


and im not answer that would be wierdI want to wax the hair off my butt but i have problems maneuvering...???
If you truly have someone that you are concerned will see it, try to work it into the moment. Tell him you want to be squeaky clean for him. Hand him the shaving cream and the safety razor and let him go to town (preferably in the shower together)
hahaha. maybe you should just shave.


or just stand and do it??
umm whos lookin at your butt???

No comments:

Post a Comment