Thursday, January 21, 2010

After I shave, or even wax, I grow hair pretty fast...?

For shaving my hair will come back within a day and for waxing, a week and a half max; I wanted to know if theres any lotion or something that could make my hair grow at a slower pace? I know that Aveno had one, but I forgot the name and I cant find it anywhere!





Pleaase help?After I shave, or even wax, I grow hair pretty fast...?
type it in googleAfter I shave, or even wax, I grow hair pretty fast...?
the more you wax, the slower you hair comes back. the first couple times i got waxed i started feeling stubble before a week was up! but the last time i went, it took almost a full two weeks. if you keep up a regular waxing schedule it should get better.
my hair growns fast too and I dont belive there is any way for you to slow the growth of your hair growth. In a few hours my legs have prickles.
maybe try to go to shops and try to find the name
shop online

No comments:

Post a Comment