Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you wax the hair off your arms?

my great aunt owns a beauty parlour and i once saw her waxing the hair off her arms and i was wondering whether you can actually do that even at the age of 14? or is that bad for you or something? thank you for your time and patience!!! :DCan you wax the hair off your arms?
you should buy Smooth away they sell it at walgreens, target etcCan you wax the hair off your arms?
My 13 year old friend does that.... So I don't see why not.


My mom doesn't let me do ANYTHING though. I mean nothing. No waxing, facial scrubs, plucking my eyebrows, doing anything to my arm hair, etc. Heck, she doesn't even like me shaving.
yeah if you want to, no I don't think it's bad but it will hurt, you might just want your aunts help if you do it or not.
you can do it at any age!


it wont come back for 4-6 weeks


and it comes back thinner than before


best way to remove arm hair!
Use Nair it works awesome
yup, you can pretty much do it at any age if you can tolerate the pain
you can wax anything and i mean ANYTHING it would hurt though in some spots
It's not bad for your skin or anything, as long as sanitation is up to par. However, it does hurt.
yes, any age...some of my friends do it, we are 15...some wax it off while other use nair or something.
I GUESS IT WUD B POSSIBLE.....
Ehhhhh
u can wax anywhere, and 14 is fine
go to aveda n get it done
i wax my arms!!! i love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment