Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should i thread or wax the hair on my face????

may i add i kind of have sensitive skin and i already get my eyebrows threaded and im totally fine with that......thanks in advanceShould i thread or wax the hair on my face????
well its really up to you but I think that waxing hurts more and threading makes sure that it got every hair.... if youdid wax and it misses a hair the lady would still have to use tweezers to get it out so I say threadShould i thread or wax the hair on my face????
either way it's gonna hurt.
Both of the methods hurt like heck! From my personal experience threading lasts longer and looks better, but I did notice more bumps in my eyebrows afterwards. Waxing needs to be done more often but leaves the skin softer and the pain stops a lot sooner! It also seems like this is a less stressful method of hair removal on the skin. Hope this helps.
Since you already know that threading won't irritate your skin, I would go with that. Both threading and waxing have the same results, so it's just a personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment