Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I have hair all over my body. Which part of my body should I get waxed? Just the Back, shoulders & biceps?

Is that enough? Where is it ok to have body hair for guys? What do girls like? I am male 22.If I have hair all over my body. Which part of my body should I get waxed? Just the Back, shoulders %26amp; biceps?
i could give you some of my DNA and you could get a highly experimental surgery to fuse my DNA with yours. because i don't have much hair anywhere. just some curls in the middle of my chest and a trim happy trail. and ive never shaven or anything. its awesome. but im not helping you at all huh? o well.If I have hair all over my body. Which part of my body should I get waxed? Just the Back, shoulders %26amp; biceps?
You have hairy biceps?





Wow. That's hairy.
Totally up to you in this day and age. Go for what you want and enjoy.
gor for the total waxing
some girls dont mind hair on the back, but i personally dont like it. my husband doesnt have it, lucky, but he gets his chest and stomach waxed. it keeps things clear. on shoulders and biceps, i'd probably get waxed. its much more convenient than shaving.
everywhere
Well my husband had hair hair all over just like you. I would ge it all waxed
are u muscular? cuz if u are ur pecs =]
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment