Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you shave/wax/trim or just leave your pubic hair?

What do you find more convenient and what is the best for your body/sex life?


Please serious answers only. Thank youDo you shave/wax/trim or just leave your pubic hair?
I shave, but getting it waxed is probably best for if that's what you and your partner like in your sex life.





I'm too scared to get it waxed, though. Lol.Do you shave/wax/trim or just leave your pubic hair?
I prefer a little bit on top or nothing. I would never leave myself au naturel but that's just my opinion and that's how I like to look. I shave the area and then epilate the bikini line (really hurts but it lasts longer)
I trim the mound and I use the Finishing Touch eyebrow shaver thing (lol it was on TV, google it) on my labia because it won't cut me or give me razor burn.





Bottom line: I trim the top, and shave the bottom
I trim it. I obviously shave my bikini line thought. I would never wax. I pretty much died of pain waxing my legs only !lol


answer mine:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Trim the top and shave the bottom. It's easier (for me) and more sanitary, without looking prepubescent. I don't have a sex life, though, lol so I can't help you on that one
my boyfriend doesnt like any hair at all so i shave it completly but i use sensitive shaving gel and HOOT water so i dont get razor burn
shave and wax. its easier and in my opinion more attractive.
I shave, I think most men prefer little to no hair but I shave for myself because I feel more clean when I do so.
I shave my bikini line and trim the rest. I feel like a little girl if I don't have any hair down there. My boyfriend likes it trimmed too.
I shaved mine into a Q for Quagmire.
shave

No comments:

Post a Comment