Thursday, January 21, 2010

If a girl has hair on her lip, how can i tell her to wax it without hurting her?

there's this girl that is really coming on to me, she looks good, and shes cool, but the thing is, she has hair on her upper lip, and that kind of bothers me. Is there anyway i can hint to her that she should wax her upper lip?If a girl has hair on her lip, how can i tell her to wax it without hurting her?
Just tell her the truth. Say you need to get that wax if your gonna be dating me. I just got my lip wax and brows done they looked awful before now they look goodIf a girl has hair on her lip, how can i tell her to wax it without hurting her?
Hi eck210, Excellent question! My thought is to approach her BFF and explain this to her. Make sure to tell her you are DEFINITELY interested! There is no easy way to handle this without some repercussions. I just hope her BFF can talk to her without making her feel embarrassed/ashamed. Good Luck! OXXO Moonchild
Well, everyone has hair there it's not disgusting it's normal. If it's really too visible and it's bugging you...I don't know how to say it nicely. If it came from her girlfriends, maybe she'd take it better?
eeew ,tell her to wax it,who cares if she gets pissed,does she wanna look like chewbacca ,jeez
just tell her. it'll hurt either way

No comments:

Post a Comment