Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should i wet my hair before using gel/wax.?

I use Instant Rockstar Classic Rock wax and Garnier Fructis Style Hard gel. I am not sure if i shuld put water in my hair before using the products. can someone give me any adivce?Should i wet my hair before using gel/wax.?
Yeah wetting your hair should be even better.Should i wet my hair before using gel/wax.?
yes u shud..i think
If you want to spread the stuff easier and you ahve SHORT hair then have it damp, But if you have longer hair and dont want to put it everywhere(or hold the style in place until it dries) then have it dry. Wax Is really meant for dry hair. I use it, and thats what i do.
No, it delutes product effectiveness.
apply on damp hair
yup but a lil!
I like to have it damp...it's up to you though, whatever you prefer. Try it different ways and see which way you like your hair best.
Read the package, it'll say for wet or dry, or just wet, or just dry.
your hair will dry more natural looking if you've wet/washed it first. It'll hold style without looking so product-ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment