Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many times would i have to wax my leg until the hair actually stops growing for the rest of my life?

6 to 7. Once Your Skin Realizes To Stop Growing The Hair Under The Skin, It Will Stop Popping Out On Top Of The Skin.How many times would i have to wax my leg until the hair actually stops growing for the rest of my life?
A long tiiime.How many times would i have to wax my leg until the hair actually stops growing for the rest of my life?
it wont stop all together but it can damage alot of hair roots so alot less grow in and the hairs that do grow will be very thin...this takes a good 10 years
it will keeo on growing soryy. answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Waxing doesn't permanently stop hair growth. I don't think there's anything besides electrolysis that does.
lots of years

No comments:

Post a Comment