Saturday, January 23, 2010

Male hair unresponsive to wax?

Hey, i've been styling my hair for a few years now and sometime sit works a treat and I can style it whichever way I want but a lot of the time my hair just doesn't seem to respond to the wax and just stays flat. I wash my hair before applying wax and have often tried conditioners and different shampoos. It just seems to be totally random. Anyone got any ideas? I use Dax as the wax.Male hair unresponsive to wax?
welcome to the female world. we go through this everyday. especially those of us with curly hair. the best wax i've ever used was kiwi but they have discontinued it. now i switch between loreal styling gel, paste, and hair wax. however the BEST thing to hold your hair all day is Aussie Freeze Spray. My stylist says she doesn't recommend it because it has a lot of alcohol and dry your hair but when nothing else works, I always head for the Aussie.Male hair unresponsive to wax?
when your hair isn't as responsive...does it seem also that your hair just isn't as clean on these days? If so, i'm guessing the problem is that sometimes the wax build-up in your hair is what is leaving it unmanageable. That stuff is SO hard to get out, it's unbelievable. I have really thick hair, so I used to have the same problem when i first started using hair wax. People recommended everything from liquor to dog shampoo to me for getting that stuff out, but what i finally found is this stuff you can get on e-bay. just look up hair wax removal powder or along those lines. Works like a charm, and once i was able to totally remove the wax with every wash, i found my hair was responsive EVERY time i styled it. hope this helped! p.s. I use Paul Mitchell dry wax on my hair.
Sometimes you have to switch products to keep them working. Try a different wax. Your hair stats to ';get used'; to the product and the product becomes ineffective. Also, styling your hair is easier when the hair is dirty, skip a couple of days of washing and the wax should work.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment