Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think it is nessesary wax your back hair if you are a female the body looks good and the face?

YES!!Do you think it is nessesary wax your back hair if you are a female the body looks good and the face?
If you are a female and have back hair... yes you should get rid of it!Do you think it is nessesary wax your back hair if you are a female the body looks good and the face?
Yes, there can be no hairy chicks. ;)
if it's noticable, i would do it.
I'm a guy. I get my back waxed. Enough said.
If its blonde, its not a problem. If its really dark and noticeable, well you might want to get rid of it.
Um, not too many guys are into that whole gorilla look.So yes, please for the love of all things good, wax your back hair.
i dont do it cuz i have problem with acnes :) wax = acne
I wax my back hair ,also the hair that are under my nose(you know mustaches:)

No comments:

Post a Comment