Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there a waterproof natural looking hair gel / wax or spray that would make my hair BIG and curly looking?

especially the waterproof and matt finish bit,


thanks alotIs there a waterproof natural looking hair gel / wax or spray that would make my hair BIG and curly looking?
Hi yorurt pot prince here. The best way to get your hair curly, shinny, hair is to eat heahty foods that help hair to grow naturally. One method I that I use is to buy an avocado, and eggs and mash it together after shower, put that into the hair. wait 15 minutes and rinse it off. you not believe what you see my friend. your hair will be shining, and curly looking. Those chemicals people use to for hair conditioning will kill their hairs in the long run. Go the natural way.

No comments:

Post a Comment