Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I wax my upper lip hair?

My upper lip hair is pretty noticeable and it's embarrassing.


I want to wax it but I don't know if I should.


Does it come back thinner or thicker or the same?


And how often will I need to do it?


Also, I've seen these waxing strips with the wax already on them so you just put them on, rub, and pull. Would those work for this?





Thank you. :]Should I wax my upper lip hair?
Instead of waxing, try threading. It's more convenient and cheaper.Should I wax my upper lip hair?
I actually tested this on myself recently. I noticed my upper lip hair was becoming more noticeable and I wondered if wax would work. So I picked a small section of the hair and waxed it (hurt like hell) and waited for it to grow back. It does grow back darker and more noticeable, not necessarily thicker. But I do not recommend it because you won't be happy when it grows back. Waxing is also such a pain. But I used wax, not the strips so your results may be different. I suggest not to do it because right now its really light and once you take it off, it will never be the same no matter what you do.
Waxing is painful. I have used those wax strips and they work really well, sometimes you have to go back over a few stray hairs or just tweeze them. I found an item that sort of sands the hair away at big lots for $5. It's a little more convenient than waxing and less time consuming that tweezing. For a long term solution you could consider electrolysis which I will be looking into soon because you're right, it is embarrasing.
well i pluck mines (its hurts) but my hairs arent very noticeable theyre very thin and light and they dont come back more thick or anything,


u shouldnt bleach them cuz if by accident u do it wrong ull end up with a swollen upper lip!!





you could try threading...its less expensive and better or waxing but either way, u need to do it on a regular basic or theyll be thick and dark but it also depends on the person, like i said mines never come out dark..just like they always are.
If you continue to wax the area, the hair will eventually be not noticeable. Try doing it every two weeks.
WAX THAT SUCKER!! and it'll come thicker. and do it once a month..








answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At3FhnIHqE9qOsTcID9jf8bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090811174527AAwK0C5
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment