Friday, May 14, 2010

If I want to wax down there, what wax should I use? I hate pubic hair too lol?

oh 1st its betta if u go to a beauty salon cuz its a pretty sensitive area n if u havnt waxed it B4 its not a good way to wax it urself atleast 4-5 times since u start waxin'. goin to a beauty salon is also betta cuz it hurts less n the chances of gettin bruises are less cuz usually if ur amateur u'll see bruises around ur private parts. 2nd if u really insist on waxin it urself u can use VEET READY TO USE WAX STRIPS. ive used it n its good. but make sure that its esp made for sensitive skin. 3rd waxin is always the best way to remove hairs cuz it removes the dead skin that are also bad 4 ur body n health n also it keeps ur skin smooth n after several times most of ur hair'll go away for like eva!If I want to wax down there, what wax should I use? I hate pubic hair too lol?
Well waxing is painful....Try to shave that area with a small electric shaver........Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment