Friday, May 14, 2010

I am getting dreadlocks 2morro and i wanted 2 know if there r any alternatives 2 dred wax 2 use in my hair?

they're caled locks....the term ';dreadlocks'; is how slavemasters refered to african's hair on the slaveships....it would lock up and they called african's hair ';dreadful locks';...





as a sign of respect people of African descent are supposed to call them ';locks'; instead...





....try lock gel or honeyI am getting dreadlocks 2morro and i wanted 2 know if there r any alternatives 2 dred wax 2 use in my hair?
No sry i don't really know what to do with dreadlocks!!!I am getting dreadlocks 2morro and i wanted 2 know if there r any alternatives 2 dred wax 2 use in my hair?
I agree that 'locks' is the more appropriate term to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment