Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I shave during the month leading up to laser hair removal. I know I can't tweeze or wax. Thanks!?

Rather ask the people who would be performing the lhr on you, opinion here would vary and might not be accurate. Also for all we know different centres could have different rules regarding that.Can I shave during the month leading up to laser hair removal. I know I can't tweeze or wax. Thanks!?
i would ask a professional to be sure


but from what i know, during the time between treatments they actually tell you to shave the area anyway so i think it should be fine :)Can I shave during the month leading up to laser hair removal. I know I can't tweeze or wax. Thanks!?
I would say yes as you are only taking away the hair from the surface - not from the root (as long as the hair has a root for the laser to be effective) and as you said do not wax or pluck the hairs away
i think you should ask a professional.... dont rely on people that come to yahoo answers because they have nothing better to do... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment