Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does anyone on P&S knows the to hot wax hair removal technique....?

....one of my porcupine friends wants to feel the sun on his skin ..... I think its a bad idea ...its still cold here. What advice can you offer?Does anyone on P%26amp;S knows the to hot wax hair removal technique....?
I told my iguana about your porcupine wanting to feel the sun on his skin....Iggy said ';That's BS. Porcupines CAN'T talk!';





Now that my iguana verbally confirmed it, I realize he is right.Does anyone on P%26amp;S knows the to hot wax hair removal technique....?
RUN AWAY!!! *says in the manner of the cast of Monty Python's Holy Grail*


Run away!!!


Run away!!!





waxing is the work of sadists.
Back away slooooooowly.............


or rather yet run at him screaming and throwing the hot wax....


See what happens......


Peace.
You do realize that such a waxing will be very expensive, right?
Dont do it! It is very very painful, especially round the nether regions!

No comments:

Post a Comment