Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair removal? Anyone use an epilator? Usually wax but am thinking about buying an epilator? Any advice?

Should i stay with waxing or go for the epilator?Hair removal? Anyone use an epilator? Usually wax but am thinking about buying an epilator? Any advice?
I say you stay with waxing .. a lot less painful and very quick .. epilators are torture .. leave my skin red and stinging ..Hair removal? Anyone use an epilator? Usually wax but am thinking about buying an epilator? Any advice?
hi, there i think u shud stay with waxing only as its best and u never get any type of side effects with it


but i not sure tht for wat body part r u asking if cn mention go for it then it ll bmore easy to tell u .........
As someone whos used all methods of hair removal, i'd highly recommend you'd stick with waxing. Even if you think your pain threshold is high, epilating really hurts to the point it's ineffective because you simply cant bring yourself to continue with it. And it gives similar results to waxing anyway-same amount of 'grab' on shorter hairs.
Hi


I just buy epilator and believe it is very horrible


I have pen using epilator and also some rashes


my skin is sensitive but I feel epilatoe is not good


idea use wax or hair remove cream


Personal experience


I hope this help U


Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment