Friday, May 14, 2010

I av really bad hair on my upperlips and i waxed em wiv veet hair strips but it still keepz growin plzzz helpp?

every time i wax my hair is not fully gone n it grows back in bout 1 week + around my upper lips, under my eye brow, chin+lip area my skin is darker en my normal skin tone plzzz can som1 help me choose da rite wax and how 2 get rid ov my dark skin tone? plzzzzzzzz helpI av really bad hair on my upperlips and i waxed em wiv veet hair strips but it still keepz growin plzzz helpp?
I use this depillatory (spelling?) that avon sells. Just go to avon.com and search it.it works like a charm if u use it properlyI av really bad hair on my upperlips and i waxed em wiv veet hair strips but it still keepz growin plzzz helpp?
Waxing can be very painful and as you have discovered, it doesn't always work.





Instead of waxing yourself, try going to your local salon and getting it done by a professional. They do it for a living, so will be well trained and will get better results. It isn't very expensive and I can imagine it is well worth it in the long run anyway.





Another option you have is bleaching the hair. I don't know what country you are from but if you are from England, try Boots Expert Hair Lightener. I use this myself and it is really effective. It works in 10 minutes and doesn't cause any irritation. However, if your skin tone is very dark, bleaching may make the hairs just as (if not more) noticeable.





Never EVER shave your facial hair. This will make it grow back more coarse (as the hair tips will be blunt). You could get bad razor rash and it will look unsightly.





Hope this was helpful for you!





xox
See if you can find someone in your area that does ';threading'; I was at the local mall at a beauty fair and they have FREE threading.. I've NEVER done anything with my eyebrows and I had them threaded. It hurt a little so if you are sensitive to pain I would suggest taking an asprin 30 minutes before the appt. I tipped her $5 and it lasted a month.. I also bought some tweezers to keep up with the new look..! My friend tried to bleach her mustache and it burned her skin making it red and inflammed for about a week! NOT a good look! PLUS in time with threading the hair will grow back thinner since its being plucked out by the roots.... I live in OHIO and I think full face threading was around $20!





Good luck
of cours its gonna grow back but you can use veet's har removal cream which is less pain ful than waxing if you bleach it you won't see it but if its realy bright outside then your bleached hars will reflect off as shiny.





laser would be the best the hair will never grow back but it is pricey but worth it and i think you have to go back more than one time to get treated
get nair for sensitive areas and you can use it on your face in the areas you need but make sure that your skin isn't broken out or irritated when you apply it to your skin otherwise your skin will become more irritated.
ok...u may think this is stupid (and so will others) but i shave mine every other day





it doesnt grow back dark like u think it will....ive been doing it for years and it works....





i used to have the same problem as u
You can bleach the hair. Hair removal makes it thicker. And you might should look into electrolysis the removal of hair with a laser.
You should bleach it or if that doesn't work go for the more extreme of laser removal : )
it will always grow back no matter what unless as somebody else says...get it lasered. that's permanent - but costs!
bleach or laser removal are all that I can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment