Friday, May 14, 2010

Shave,nair, or wax for first time removing hair?

As a crossdresser, I really want to get rid of my hairly legs,amrs, underamrs, etc so that I can wear a skirt, dress and actually look girly. But, I want to grow the hair back and not make it permanent.





Do you recomend shaving, using nair, or waxing it off?Shave,nair, or wax for first time removing hair?
Nair is not good at all please don't buy that crap because it SUCKS try Veet or waxing. Waxing is a little painful but it really makes you look FABULOUS and your hair doesn't grow back as fast as shaving or nair so its worth the investment. P.S. none of these will permanetly remove hair unless you get laser hair removal lol.Shave,nair, or wax for first time removing hair?
well I dunno for a guy.


But I used Smooth Away and the first time I thought it was great but after a few more uses my legs felt like I had been dragged on concrete. It would be nice for the fine hairs women get on their arms but for a guy? I don't know.


Shaving is cheap and fast, no smelly junk to slather on your body.


I had better luck with Veet even tho there still may be burning or irritation and the smell isnt too pretty either.


I kinda like Veet In Shower stuff for my underarms tho.
NO NAIR!!! It will make you smell like **** %26amp; it burns!!!! D:





Hmm waxing will hurt, but it will last a lot longer than shaving.





It depends how long you'd like to stay smooth for :)





Just a few days, shave.





Longer, wax.





Don't wax your forearms, hurts like crazy, shave them.
Nair sucks I hate it, it smells funny and doesn't work thar well and wxing hurts. I shaved my first time but now I got smooth away its a miracle and works its at target for like 10.00 in the as seen on tv section. Shaving really works though.
I would shave. Nair takes a while and can really give you a rash or be painful if you have sensitive legs. Waxing is pretty painful and if you do it your not going to want to go near your legs again. Shave it !
Since this is your first time for hair removal, I would suggest you try Veet. You don't get razor bumps or the pain from waxing/cuts. Good luck with whatever you choose.
You're a man, embrace the fact.
shave
nair[:

No comments:

Post a Comment