Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it true if u wax your face your hair grows longer and faster?

(girl question)Is it true if u wax your face your hair grows longer and faster?
no.. its the oppositeIs it true if u wax your face your hair grows longer and faster?
i dont know about that


but i used my friend epilator on my face before


and it gave me pimples on my cheeks near my nose, and i NEVER get pimples there. i started growing bumps on my cheeks and it scared me! ontop of that my face seems kinda fuzzy.. like i can see the hairs looking darker and longer now o.o so yeah not recommended lol. try to do some research on it =)
idk but its gonna be like leg hair


its gonna grow back thinker and darker








sooo basicly youll have a 5 oclock shadow in time


and a bad mustache :/





i wouldnt wax, shave, or pluck your face





use bleach
no

No comments:

Post a Comment