Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you think it's safe to self-wax the hair above my lip?

like all my myself?Do you think it's safe to self-wax the hair above my lip?
yes... try cold wax strips. less messy and you can cut the strips out to fit your upper lipDo you think it's safe to self-wax the hair above my lip?
I guess it depends on the product. Some over the counter waxes are more trouble than they are worth and are very messy and hardly effective. I used one the other day on my lip and I had to wax and strip like six times before I gave up in pain...and I still had some stray hairs here and there. You should let someone else do it, preferably a professional but a friend with a good eye, steady hand and patience is also good. Be sure to use the oil that comes with the product (and maybe some alcohol) or you will break out.
It can be done %26amp; there are pre-waxed strips cut just for this purpose. (ex. Parissa or Moujan)





Apply it only once on each side- repeatedly applying %26amp; ripping it off to get it right/remove all the hairs will irritate your skin.





It takes practice %26amp; confidence.
if you know how then sure its safe! but if you dont you might just get a rash or something.. so be around someone who knows first and see if youre doing the right thing..
yeah, i don't see anything wrong with it... i've done it... just make sure you follow the instruction of the wax hair removal stuff that you buy.
no


let the professional do that for you
Yes. I do it all the time....same as the eyebrows. It's not a big deal.
its safe

No comments:

Post a Comment