Friday, May 14, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday, and now a mole i had under the hair is showing??

how can i cover it up??? it looks horible!!! school is tomorrow!!!I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday, and now a mole i had under the hair is showing??
Cover it up with foundation :]


then put either concealer on makeup


to hide the color :]





BA?


-KayleaI got my eyebrows waxed yesterday, and now a mole i had under the hair is showing??
My answer was so much better.

Report Abuse



it's beautiful to have a mole near eyebrows.
i thinks moles are cute actually....leave it alone and try not to wax the mole anymore thats not good for your moles
try naturol tone color....over top of it like make-up.鈾モ櫏
kay, if it is such a big deal cover it with make up....duh!


but i myself think moles are cute, even around the eyebrow. well depending on how many there is...LOL
Never wax or pluck hair from a mole. It greatly increases your chances of growing cancerous cells.


A good waxer would never knowingly wax a mole.


Maybe concealer would help?
If you can't cover it with foundation you can get it cut of its sounds horrible but its only a simple trip to your GP I've had a few cut off and it takes about a week to heal but worth it in the long run.If your the type of person that doesn't scar much you'll never have to worry about it again.
Use an eyebrow pencil and draw over it.


Use light strokes to draw over it.


Make sure to get a color that matches your eyebrow color.


Good luck on your first day of school! :D
What's the big deal, it's just a mole! Totally natural and I'm sure no one will notice it but you. Covering up every single day will be very tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment