Friday, May 14, 2010

Just got my legs waxed a week ago. Hair is already growing back. Why?

I have been getting my legs waxed for almost a year now. I've gotten great results with it. My legs usually stay smooth for at the very least 2 and a half weeks and I'm not ready for my next wax until a month after getting them done.





I just got my legs waxed last week, and already the hair is growing back. I've been moisturizing them every single day. I don't know what the problem is.Just got my legs waxed a week ago. Hair is already growing back. Why?
Did you go to a new place or get someone new? That could be it. If not maybe try talking to the person who does it for you, maybe they changed their formula or something.Just got my legs waxed a week ago. Hair is already growing back. Why?
Your hair folicles have gotten used to the waxing. They have grown to accomodate all of the pulling out.
Because you are part yetti!
yea i agree with swimmer person below...its just genetics hun. Your hair just happens 2 grow rapidly
Well, it just depends on the person you are. Some people's hair takes a whole month to grow back, for me it takes about two weeks.
I'm not very familiar with waxing, so this is just something to think about: hair doesn't all grow at a constant rate. All of your hairs are on individual cycles of growth and rest. They will grow for a little bit and then rest, which is partly the reason why laser hair removal takes several visits (you have to catch each hair at a particular growth stage)... or so I've read.





Perhaps this time when you waxed you didn't wait long enough and some of the hairs hadn't begun to grow above the surface yet, but the bulb had reformed, so when you did wax, some didn't get pulled out and are now growing out.





Alternatively, some things can alter your hair's growth cycle, especially hormones. Going off birth control or developing an excess of androgens can cause you to grow hair at an usual rate.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment